Custodial, Grounds & Maintenance

Custodial, Grounds and Maintenance Support Services

Services (3)


The Maintenance Department is responsible for the ongoing and scheduled maintenance of all district facilities.

Custodial - for SJCC Campus only

Custodial Request for SJCC Campus only.
Custodial maintains and oversees cleaning and preparation for SJCC classrooms, offices, buildings, and restrooms.

Grounds - for SJCC campus only

Grounds Request for SJCC Campus only.
Grounds maintains the 60-acres of San Jose City College landscaping and functions of the Grounds Department