Research & Report Request(s) - SJCC

All research requests are processed through the office of Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (RPIE) at San Jose City College (SJCC).

If you would like assistance or if you have any questions during the research request process, please contact the SJCC PPIE Office at 408.298.2181 ext. 3519 or send an email to

To submit a request, please click on the green Create Request button.

mit a request, Click on Create Request.To submit a request, Click on Create Request.


Create Request


Service ID: 36936
Mon 7/1/19 1:39 PM
Mon 7/27/20 4:04 PM