Search41 Results

Services or Offerings?
Use this request to report problems with doors/automatic locks, card reader, intrusion alarms and hardware issues. This form should be used if access to a door that you previously had access to is not working.

Used for students to report IT issues associated with classrooms, computer labs located at the three campuses: EVC, SJCC and Milpitas Extension and technology hardware loaned from the respective campuses during shelter-in-place (COVID19).

Acknowledge Covid-19 Health Check prior to entering EVC/SJCC/SJECCD facilties

The Warehouse Department is responsible for the receipt and distribution of materials purchased by the District and Campus.

Technology support for special events and meetings.

For the purchase of classroom and office equipment or furniture (i.e. furniture, hardware, software, audio/video, and other instructional specific equipment).

During the Covid 19 and Social Distancing this is to request for technology hardware and software for working at home.

This service allows staff, faculty, and students to submit a ticket when having trouble with sign-in or account has not been created yet.

Request for key/fob to building(s)/room(s) or cabinet(s)/desk(s).

The Maintenance Department is responsible for the ongoing and scheduled maintenance of all district facilities.

Request for setup/configuration of new phone and voicemail.

**Use only for brand new network account requests.**
Request a NEW network account for a NEW user (full/part-time employees (staff, msc, faculty), contractors/consultants, etc.)

Use the Resource Access and Removal section below for all other resource access requests.

To be used only by students to request support for accessing Office 365, Canvas, Library, MyHealth, Password Reset and Self-Service (formerly MyWeb)

If the other service categories do not fit your need of technology support, please submit a ticket from this category.