Building Access

Use this request to report problems with doors/automatic locks, card reader, intrusion alarms and hardware issues.  This form should be used if access to a door that you previously had access to is not working. The Campus Police Department is responsible for building access requests for faculty, staff, and students.

Create Request


Service ID: 52153
Fri 7/8/22 6:48 PM
Mon 7/11/22 10:05 AM